Wednesday, June 22, 2011

20 lbs. GONE!

I finally reached the 20lb. loss mark on this diet.  I am frustrated, excited, and so damn tired of it already.  I had a moment last night where my cravings for anything fattening or junky took over ... and instead of indulging it - I opened a bag of Salsa Brown Rice Chips and SMELLED the damn chips.  How pathetic is that?  I did not eat even one morsel.  I quickly closed the bag, grabbed some Tylenol for my headache and laid down with an icepack.  Pathetic.. I know.  I was down a pound and a half this morning, after a 6 day stall.  I am sure I do not have to tell you how frustrating it is to eat almost infantile portions of food for 6 days and not lose a flippin ounce!

I have a book club/going away party on Sunday at my house.  I plan on making lemon bars, chocolate covered coconut macaroons and possible pastry wrapped Brie.  If I accomplish any of those - you KNOW I am tasting this time.

I wish I could say I gained this weight from stuffing my face - at least I would feel remorseful and not be so resentful about having to lose it (maybe).  Nope.  I have Celiac disease to blame for it (and 8.5 months of steroids).

Oh well, such is life.... I am now the proud owner of a wardrobe that is essentially brand new, that I have been unable to fit into in almost 2 years!  YEAH ME!!! :-))

No comments:

Post a Comment